As a subsidiary for Amazon, Twitch has become the world’s leading platform forwhere gamers can enjoy the things they love. Twitch broadcast most of the time includes the player’s audio commentary and video that appear on the screen edge. If you looking to Activate Twitch then you can follow this guide.
Twitch.TV/Activate – Detailed Guide
Plenty of live streaming experience is offered by Twitch TV. On Twitch users can connect them with other members of their communities to share an individual’s passion and interest. Have a look at what Twitch TV actually offers to its customers.
- The streaming service of Twitch TV has its roots in the industry of gaming. You can enjoy the live streaming of esports tournaments whenever you wish.
- All the live streams with Twitch include chatroom. This chatroom is designed to provide streamers a scope of communicating with each other. Twitch is preferred to most of the gamers for its unique feature like community interaction through the chatroom. Creators of videos can edit comments on their videos.
- Twitch extension is another special feature that makes Twitch better than other live streaming services. Each member of the Twitch community gets the opportunity to form interactive extensions to channels in order to engage other members of that community all the time.
- Twitch provides the scope of community meetups in real life so that all members get a chance to grow their friendship. In spite of being a universal streaming service, it hosts events only in more than 40 cities around the world.
Steps to Activate Twitch TV on Xbox:
Firstly the user needs to create a Twitch account using their smartphone or PC. If you already have a Twitch account, just log into that account. Please ensure that Xbox live game tag that you wish to link to your account on Twitch is being used by you. Follow the step-by-step guide below to activate Twitch TV on your Xbox.
- At first, you need to visit the store on Xbox and download and install a Twitch App from there.
- Open that app on your Xbox.
- Choose Log In.
- Go to on mobile or PC. Then you have to enter a 6-digit code shown on your Xbox app so that you can link your account on Twitch to Xbox Live game tag.
- Next, follow this: Settings>>Account>>Privacy and Online Safety>>Xbox Live Privacy. Here you have to choose View Details and Customize. Go to Online Status & History. From there select Everybody so that other members can see whether you are online. Thus you will allow anybody in your community to have a look at your broadcast.
If you find any error notification showing that the account does not have permission for broadcast that may be because:
- You have been banned from broadcasting.
- You are minor and are not allowed to broadcast.
- The ability to broadcast has not been enabled in privacy settings.
Steps to Activate Twitch TV on Firestick:
- At first, you need to install the Twitch app on your Firestick from a store.
- Open the Twitch app on your Firestick.
- Create your Twitch TV account. If you are already registered, log in to your account.
- Manage your Firestick settings following these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Applications.
- Then go to Manage Installed Applications.
Otherwise, the procedure is the same as the activation of Twitch TV on Firestick. You can take help from the steps mentioned above for changing Twitch TV settings to enjoy live streaming on your Firestick.
Problems at The Time Of Activation – Best Solutions
Twitch users often face problems while their Twitch account does not work properly. You can follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect your devices’ connection from your Twitch account.
- Then you have to choose a Twitch app in the section My Apps & Games.
- Press the Menu button.
- Choose Manage App.
- Next, you need to select an appropriate game tag on the right under Saved Data.
- Again you have to press the Menu button.
- Delete Saved Data requires to be selected in the next step.
- If you need to uninstall the app, first find the app, and then press the Menu button for opening the app menu. Finally, select Uninstall.
- Reinstall the Twitch app.
If Xbox locks up, hard reset needs to be tried. The press the Power button on the front portion of the Console for 10 seconds. Remove power for 30 seconds and restart Console.
Twitch TV Subscription Cost:
|Standard||Free||Community meetups, chatrooms, Thousands of live events and experiences|
|Prime||$12.99/month||Live streaming, movies, and TV shows, members-only badge for chatroom, Free shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Turbo||$8.99/month||Extended storage for broadcast, Exclusive badge for chatroom, thousands of ad-free live streaming experiences|
A Twitch streamer can have access to numerous videos created by other members, including live streams from politicians, bounty hunters, amateur cooks, chess master, and gamers. Enjoy live streaming on Twitch with your Xbox and Firestick. If you face other types of problems regarding the activation of Twitch TV on Xbox or Firestick, comment below. Communicate with the gaming fraternity all over the world and watch their videos and share yours on Twitch TV, the best platform streaming platform for gamers of the present generation.