Chick-fil-A is the popular restaurant chain in America that is known for serving some of the mother water dishes and recipes. To please its customers Chick-fil-A offers a service called gift card and these cards are available on purchase from its restaurants and outlets. For every 50 dollars, you get rewards and these reward points are added to your gift card which you can redeem later by purchasing food or dishes at their restaurants. You may either use the gift card for your own need or you can gift it to some of your loved ones on different occasions.
No matter how much you spend on the restaurant chain, but it is necessary to keep track of the Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance. There are different methods to check its balance and you need to know all the methods in order to keep track of the balance available on your gift card. Below you will come across with the helpful guide on how to check the balance of Chick-fil-A Gift Card.
Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance: Best Ways to Check
Chick-fil-A has no option for checking the balance online and you can get any information regarding gift card balance from its online site. So, you have to do it from 3rd party sources or by visiting the restaurant of Chick-fil-A with your gift card. Below is the complete guide on checking Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance.
1. Checking Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance at Restaurant
The very easy and the first method to check the balance of your Chick-fil-A Gift Card is by visiting its restaurant. You have to use the online services to find out the nearest store of Chick-fil-A. For this, you have to visit its official website and enter the ZIP code, state, and city to find the nearest store that is located in close proximity to your residence. After locating the nearest store, you have to pay a visit to the restaurant and use the card machine located at the restaurant. The machine will scan your gift card details and let you know the balance available in your Chick-fil-A and also the value which you will get upon redeeming the balance at the restaurant.
2. Check Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance from Customer Service
Another option to check Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance is through its customer service team. Chick-fil-A has a dedicated team to offer customer support services to its esteemed customers. From inquiring about the gift cards to checking the balance of the gift cards, everything can be done easily by contacting the customer support service of Chick-fil-A. The number for contacting the customer support service is 1-888-232-1864.
- Call the customer support team at the given number. After the call is connected the representative will assist you with the process
- You have to listen to their instructions carefully and choose the right helpline extension number
- For gift card related queries you have to choose the right helpline number and also share your gift card number
- When prompted you need to carefully enter the gift card number after the beep sound
- After verifying the gift card details and number, it will take a few seconds to provide you with the requested information. Even the balance of the gift card can be acquired from it with ease.
So, follow the instructions carefully when calling the customer service team and learn about the gift card balance with ease.
3. Check Balance with Chick-fil-A Mobile Application
Like all other restaurants and stores, Chick-fil-A also has its own mobile application. It is available for downloading on your respective plays tore. You need to download your application on your mobile to gain access to its services. The application can be used for learning about the exclusive discounts and offers of the Chick-fil-A store. It can also be used for ordering food from any of their restaurants. The mobile application also accepts gift card payments which means you can make payment for your orders using the Chick-fil-A gift cards. The application can further be used to track down the Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance.
- Download the mobile application from the or the . It is available both for Android and iOS devices and you have to download it from Play Store or Apple App Store respectively
- After downloading you have to register with the application by providing a few essential details. Once you register with the application it is the time to add your gift card details.
- To add the gift card with the application you are required to provide the gift card number. Ensure that you have entered the right gift card details to the application.
- After entering the gift card number the application scans the details and updates you about its balance and other details. It gives you real-time balance data and hence you will always stay updated about the gift card balance prior to ordering.
So, these were the steps that you have to follow in order to check the balance of Chick-fil-A gift card through its application. There are many other things that can be done using this single application. This includes: ordering the food at any of their restaurants, paying for the orders online using the credit card, debit card or Chick-fil-A gift card, checking the balance of the gift card, reloading the gift card, raising complaints regarding the services, and providing feedback of the food ordered through the application.
Chick-fil-A is the popular restaurant chain and it needs no introduction. The service of the gift cards is like a cherry on the cake as it allows them to enjoy all its dishes at discounted rates and get rewards for each $50 spent. The rewards points are collected and added to the gift card which you can redeem later when you pay the next visit to its restaurant or order food online through its restaurant. Use any of the abovementioned methods to check the Chick-fil-A Gift Card Balance and stay updated about the value that you can redeem on your next purchase at its stores.