Forensic – Malayalam movie
One of the TOP hit movies in the year 2020 is Forensic Malayalam movie, which was released on 28 February 2020 in India. Tovino Thomas and Mamta Mohandas played a lead role with the excellent screenplay direction done by Akhil Paul & Anas Khan. On Saturday, the movie leaked in Tamilrockers with multiple prints to download unofficially.
Since Forensic (2020) full movie online leaked by Tamilrockers on Saturday on their website, they leaked HD TV prints that were extracted from Television. They leaked with 1080p prints to 250mb SD card prints. But they did not load Forensic (2020) full movie with proper English subtitles, which they used to do for other languages.
English subtitles for Forensic – Malayalam movie
Since Malayalam language Forensic movie telecasted in Television, other languages people could not watch without the Forensic Malayalam movie without English subtitles. There are only three options to watch Forensic Malayalam movie with English subtitles. The possibilities are Tamilrockers leaks with hardcoded subtitles, yts-subtitle website illegally offers English subtitles for all languages, and substance website too provides English subtitles for all language movies.
All those subtitle websites are also considered as piracy sites. In India, it won’t open without a VPN. Also, to date, those websites have not uploaded Forensic Malayalam movie English subtitles. The movie team has to release original prints with subtitles, or Tamilrockers could leak again with ESubs for Forensic Malayalam movies.
Forensic – Malayalam Movie Details
You might want to know about the details of the movie such as its cast and crew, its rating, plot, etc., the below-mention table will explain all details about the movie’s team and performance.
|Name of the movie||Forensic|
|Lead roles||Tovino Thomas, Reba Monica John, Mamta Mohandas, Prathap Pothan|
|Run time||2 hours 14 mins|
Forensic – Malayalam Movie Box Office Collection
As per reports, it is well on course to become the highest grosser in Tovino’s career. Within just two weeks of its theatrical appearance, the film had grossed Rs 18.16 crore from its worldwide run and was inching closer to the Rs 20 crore mark. It must be noted that from the first three days itself, the film had earned Rs 7.43 crore. It is having a good run in overseas centers like Canada, California, and the Middle East region as well. By now, the collection would have reached minimum 25 crores as per our calculation.
‘Forensic’ is produced by Navis Xavier and Siju Mathew under the banner of Juvis Productions and Raju Malliath’s Ragam Movies. Lead characters are played by Tovino Thomas, Mamta Mohandas, Giju John, Prathap Pohan and Reba Monica John.
Cast of Forensic – Malayalam Movie
The entire cast of the Forensic movie is listed down below. In case you’re wondering what is the real name of a particular character in the movie, take a look at the list and get to know more details about the actor. Here you go!
- Tovino Thomas as Samuel John Kattookkaran, Medico-Legal Advisor
- Mamta Mohandas as Rithika Xavier IPS
- Giju John as Dr Alphonse Kurian
- Prathap Pothan as Dr. Jayakumar Menon
- Reba Monica John as Shikha Damodar, Forensic Intern
- Renji Panicker as Retd. SP Abdul Wahab
- Rony David as ACP Dano Mammen
- Saiju Kurup as Xavier John Kattookkaran
- Dhanesh Anand as Ubaid Ahmed
- Navis Xaviour as Rahul Nath, Sub-Collector of Allepey
- Lukman as Vinod
- Arunamshu Dev as Ruban Alias
- Thamanna Pramod as Nayana and Navya
- Srikanth Murali as S.P Issac
- Ramu as Rajeev Madhavan, Commissioner of Police
- Mohan Sharma as Abraham John Kattokkaran, Samuel’s grandfather
- Anil Murali as Kurian, Alphonse’s father
- Anwar Shereef as S.I Murali Mohankumar
- Rajesh Hebbar as Burma Colony victim’s father
- Giridhar as Malavika’s uncle
- Balaji Sharma as Dr. Jayan Krishna
- Sameksha Nair as Divya Divakar
- Devi Ajith as Divya’s mother
- Thennal Abhilash as Malavika Das
- Anjali Nair as Malavika’s mother
- Sadhika Venugopal as Burma Colony victim’s mother
- Sini Varghese as Devika’s mother
Will I go to jail or be fined for downloading a movie illegally?
According to the piracy law in India, an individual is taken to the court and if he/she is proven that he/she has knowingly infringed or helped someone else infringe and download a copyrighted movie from piracy websites, then it would be considered to be a criminal act. Under the law, the punishment for a person being convicted for their first such offense is a jail term between six months and three years, with a fine anywhere between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 200,000 (depending on the seriousness of the offense). We advise our users from avoiding such illegal downloads of movies.
Disclaimer – FreshersLive does not aim to promote or condone piracy in any way. Piracy is an act of crime and is considered a serious offense under the Copyright Act of 1957. This page aims to inform the general public about piracy and encourage them to be safe from such acts. We further request you not to encourage or engage in piracy in any form.