Amazon Quiz Answers – 22nd May 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers for 22nd May 2020 based on General Knowledge for today’s Amazon quiz are available here. Participants can check your answers and win money and amazing prizes online.
1) In India, May 11 is celebrated as what day which marks the anniversary of Pokhran nuclear tests of 1998?
Correct Answer is: National Technology Day
National Technology Day is observed on 11 May. The day highlights the importance of science in daily life. It also encourages youngsters to get into the field for their career options.
2) Which social reformer born on this day (May 22nd), is regarded by many historians as the father of the ‘Indian Renaissance’?
Correct Answer is: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Raja Ram Mohan Roy is regarded as the father of modern Indian renaissance. Roy was born in an orthodox and well-to-do Brahmana family in a village in West Bengal in 1772. He died in 1833. Apart from English and Bengali, Ram Mohan Roy acquired knowledge of Arabic, Persian, and Sanskrit.
3) What is the title of the book written by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s life together?
Correct Answer is: Finding Freedom
“Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of A Modern Royal Family” is the biography of Britain’s Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle. The book was written by royal reporters Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand. The book has been scheduled to be released worldwide on 11 August 2020.
4) In Avengers: Endgame, who sacrifices her life so that Hawk-eye can obtain the soul stone?
Correct Answer is: Natasha Romanoff
In Avengers: Endgame, Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) sacrifices herself on Vormir so that the Avengers can obtain the Soul Stone and help defeat Thanos.
5) Who scored the first goal in the Bundesliga post its reopening after the lockdown phase?
Correct answer is: Erling Haaland
The Bundesliga of Germany became the world’s first major sports event to resume after COVID-19 lockdown.